Teacher of Geography
MPS/UPS plus TLR 2B (£4786)
Full Time, Permanent
Geography KS3 Co-ordinator
Are you an outstanding teacher with strong subject knowledge? Are you keen to develop your leadership skills and lead the development of a dynamic curriculum for our young historians?
Our client is an outstanding, inner-city Church of England School. They pride themselves of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
The School offer you :
- A progress 8 score of +0.7
- A vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- A school with exceptional progress and attainment
- An induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
- Continuous Professional Development to develop you as a leader
- A calm and orderly school based upon high standards of behaviour and an ethos of trust and care
- A school rated as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015
The school offer staff and students have already identified their ideal candidate:
- You are an outstanding teacher
- You are committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential
- You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an outstanding education
The successful Geography KS3 Co-ordinator will be available to join this secondary school in September 2021 on a full-time, permanent contract and will be working alongside a team of influential and dedicated teachers that truly get the best out of their students.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move us to the next stage in our development, then please contact the team ASAP .