Teacher of Geography
Required for April 2020
NQT's welcome to apply
We are seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic qualified teacher (holding QTS or equivalent and a relevant degree) to join our experienced Geography department ASAP.
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Geography across the Key Stages and will be creative, innovative, efficient and committed to raising standards. They will have excellent subject knowledge and join a highly motivated team of superbly collaborative teachers committed to a creative and stimulating approach to teaching and learning, and to instilling a passion for Geography in our students.
Applications from teachers at any stage in their career are welcome: teachers with the ambition to train to become Lead Practitioners; NQTs; or those looking to experience a supportive environment where they can focus on teaching. Relocation packages/support with student loan packages are available.
What the school can offer:
· The Osborne Trust recognises continuous service
· Partnership Employee Assistance Programme
· Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
· The support of an experienced family of schools
· Highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive governors
· A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
If this position is of interest to you, click here to send us an email or call us on 01268 646187