Primary Class Teacher
This Primary School is an outstanding two form entry school in the London Borough of Camden. The culture of the school ensures that every child is known well and valued. They are a happy, ambitious and inclusive school, reflecting the rich diversity of families in our area.
Our client are seeking to appoint someone who is a dedicated and innovative teacher. Essentially, the successful candidate will be a committed team player, determined to make a positive difference. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong and dynamic staff. The school believe in a diverse staff body to truly reflect their community and enrich the children’s educational experiences.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and responsive children
- Passionate, caring and dedicated staff
- The opportunity to work in a Gold Rights Respecting school, with a commitment to global education
- Outstanding OFSTED inspection September 2018
- Excellent CPD opportunities within a Teaching School Alliance and other national networks e.g. Lead Hub School for Oracy, STEAM and Teaching For Mastery in Mathematics and IOE training provider
- An innovative approach to curriculum development and digital learning
- A member of the Camden Anti-Racist Hub, focusing on decolonising the curriculum
- A Primary Talk accredited school, fully inclusive education and access to additional training through our mainstream Language and Social Communication Resource Base
- A strong commitment to the arts with excellent facilities, including a performing arts building and Art Shed.
- Extensive grounds, with an 'Earth Kingdom' and kitchen providing a special place to grow, cook and play for our children and families.
- A state of the art Science Lab and radio station to develop STEAM and oracy learning
- Parents who are committed to their children's learning
- Supportive governors