Required April or September 2020
"A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted 2015.
The post is suitable for experienced teachers or an NQT seeking their first post.
The appointed person will be supported by the Subject Leader and experienced teachers. You will have a significant role in continuing the development of a revised curriculum, designed with the intention to challenge and enthuse students and will play a significant role in strategic planning for the Department
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Curriculum Area
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Subject Leader to enthuse students about languages within an ambitious department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the MFL curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a MFL teacher.
- Support for SLE accreditation for suitable candidate.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with interactive whiteboard and visualiser.