Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can have a better quality of life?
If you have ever been told before you are naturally caring and helpful then this is the job for you.
No experience is necessary so if you feel a calling to care for other’s we would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for support workers to join our team helping to care for children and adults in the local area.
What we offer:
- Training provided so you can achieve a high standard of knowledge to join our excellent team.
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days/weekends/nights and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) for our thriving business
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 helpline
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in care is helpful but not essential as we provide full training
- Compassionate, reliable and caring personality
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving license and your own car would be benficial
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Apply to join a team with family values at heart. Both full time and part time positions are available, including evening and weekend work.